Great Employment Opportunity. Front Desk Attendant - Southshore Falls, a Del Webb 55 plus active community located in Apollo Beach is looking for outgoing persons to be resident services front desk attendants to welcome and provide community information to residents and visitors. Full Time and Part Time positions available. Contact the management office at 813-641-3616 and ask to speak to the Property Manager, reference employment. SSF Residents are not eligible for employment.
Kings Point in Sun City Center, FL is actively seeking hospitality-minded candidates for various positions including:
• Cook & Line Cook
• Clubhouse Security
• Gate Security
• Transportation Staff
• Café Attendant
• Maintenance Technician
• Custodial Staff
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shuttle Bus Driver for Latitudes Tours, Ruskin, FL - $10 - $14 an hour - Part-time w flexible hours, Seeking someone with prior shuttle bus or limousine experience to add to our team. Must be reliable, fun-loving, optimistic, and customer-oriented. Job Duties: Drive our 15 passenger shuttle with guests on 5-6 hour excursions within one hour of pick up point round trip. Monitor vehicle safety and maintenance, check guests in with an app so familiarity with technology is needed. Clean driving record (no special endorsements needed). Apply on indeed: https://www.indeed.com/job/shuttle-bus-driver-4c5f9448e8b32afd or email: email@example.com
The Critter Adoption and Rescue Effort no-kill animal shelter in Ruskin is looking for a part-time Administration Asst./Volunteer Coordinator. Must love dog’s & cats and enjoy working with people. 35 hours per week, Tuesday through Saturday. For more information, call (813) 645-2273.
SUNSHINE SENIOR MOVERS LLC is looking to add a few team members. We are a growing senior move management and estate sale company. Best candidates will have previous retail experience that includes cash handling in a fast past environment, merchandising, staging and customer service. Position is part time that includes every other Friday and Saturday 6:30 AM to 2PM. Additional hours for estate sale staging, packing household goods and new home set up will be available to the right person. Send letter of interest along with previous work experience and why you think you would be a good fit to: Paula@Sunshineseniormovers.com
COALTION COORDINATOR, Healthy Bones Tampa Bay
Part time remote position with flexible hours. Estimated 20 hours per week. Supervisor: Executive Director, American Bone Health. Supervises: Regional Program Coordinator. Job description updated: July 2021
The Coalition Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day management of coalition goals, objectives and activities. As the point person, the Coalition Coordinator will work collaboratively with the coalition to maximize participation, accomplishments, build and maintain relationships with members.
• Recruit and maintain relationships with coalition members and assist them when necessary.
• Monitor strategic objectives and goals, evaluate effectiveness, report outcomes and assist in activities where appropriate.
• Compile and report on coalition progress, initiatives, and outreach.
• Develop and increase understanding of region demographics and outreach needs as they relate to bone health.
• Coordinate Coalition and Coalition Committee meetings including: o Schedule, notify, remind. Draft and distribute meeting agendas, relevant meeting materials, take action recaps and provide follow-up. Lead and facilitate.
• Maintain accurate records for the coaltion.
• Develop and distribute monthly coalition newsletter.
• Represent coalition at local, county, and state meetings, as needed.
• Continually broaden expertise in the area of bone health and serve as a resource person.
• Assists with other Coalition operations as requested. Minimum Skills and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline with a minimum of 5 years administrative and managerial experience required.
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
• Self starter with strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication, and ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent time management skills, and the ability to work in small, virtual teams
• Community-Oriented with proven problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office, CRM – preferably Salesforce and other cloud-based software platforms.
• Professional demeanor and warm manner.
• Must be located in the Tampa Bay, FL area. Interested? email: : firstname.lastname@example.org
FRONT DESK NEEDED FOR CARDIOLOGIST OFFICE - $14 per hour
MEDICAL ASSISTANT $16.50 per hour. Travel to 3 locations: Brandon, Riverview, Sun City Center - - Call 813-755-3500
CHILDREN'S COORDINATOR AT UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
Overall responsibility to develop and oversee church programming for children aged birth through 5th grade, providing a caring, safe environment for age-appropriate Christian curriculum. Essential functions include: Oversee the planning, development, and organization of the Children’s Ministry program and curriculum. Promote and maintain health and safety guidelines per UMC Youth Protection Policy as well as local, state, and federal laws. Schedule and supervise Children’s Ministry staff and volunteers, including the Nursery. Develop positive relationships with children and their families, and foster same among Children’s Ministry staff and volunteers. Promote and maintain a clean, safe environment in the Nursery, kitchen, and classroom areas of the Children’s Ministry (Creason Hall). Actively participate in the physical care of the children of UMC SCC including assisting with bathroom duties, assisting with meals and providing gentle discipline in the form of redirection when necessary. Communicate directly with the Ministries Director regarding staffing, supply needs, and questions or concerns in the form of regularly scheduled meetings. At this time we are not requiring masks to be worn in the office. We are leaving the decision to each staff member. Call Tiffani Martinez, Operations Director United Methodist Sun City Center Office – 813-634-2539 Cell – 813-516-0373
PASTORAL ASSISTANT AT UNITED METHODISTS CHURCH
Serves as administrative assistant to the Senior Pastor and other pastoral staff members. Responsible for development, refinement, and implementation of Church’s membership records and New Member assimilation program. Intentionally seeks out the needs of the church and local community, connecting with those outside our congregation and inviting them into a life of faith. Essential functions include:
· Serves as a gatekeeper for the Senior Pastor and other pastoral staff members. Ensure all persons are helped in a friendly and efficient manner.
· Review and prioritize calendars, messages, and daily mail for the pastors. Place telephone calls for the pastors as directed.
· Assist with meeting preparation through the production of documents, handouts, reports, meals, reminders, etc., as requested by the pastoral ministry staff.
· Records meeting minutes as requested by the senior pastor.
· Produces Sunday Worship Service PowerPoint slides for pastoral support.
· Produces Special Service Worship Bulletins.
· Oversee the processes following the “initial contact” of first-time Church visitors and guests: (welcome letters, Church information requests, follow-ups).
· Responsible for accurate recording of worship attendance.
· Receive and distribute prayer requests to pastors. Ensure email prayer chain is mailed each week (Constant Contact).
· Update ACS Realm membership module daily.
· Assist New Members in signing up for available church software on their personal digital devices.
· Send out sympathy cards, birthday, thank you cards, etc. as requested by pastoral staff.
· Send grief packets to the family upon the death of a member.
· Maintain supplies for Sunday worship attendance; including attendance booklets and pens.
· Communicates, coordinates pastoral calendars with Ministry Director, Church Community Ministry Director, and Events Coordinator.
· Provide all support and follow-up for New Members. (initiate paperwork, follow up with transfers, arrange New Member Sunday, distribute membership certificates.)
· Reports primarily to the Senior Pastor.
· Fulfills additional duties as assigned.
At this time masks are optional for staff. Call Tiffani Martinez, Operations Director, United Methodist Sun City Center. Office – 813-634-2539 Cell – 813-516-0373
DOG KENNEL SHIFT LEAD, 20 hours a week, early shift. Kennel/animal experience preferred. Apply in person at C.A.R.E. Animal Shelter, 1528 27th St. S.E., Ruskin. (813) 645-2273 Or email: email@example.com
YOGA INSTRUCTOR NEEDED:
The Sun City Center Yoga Club seeks services of a Yoga Alliance Certified and insured experience yoga teacher. Please contact: Lynne Sells at firstname.lastname@example.org
NEED SOME EXTRA INCOME? LOVE ANIMALS? COME WORK WITH US IN THE SUN CITY CENTER AREA.
This is a part time position that can provide some extra income for someone that loves animals. Hours are mornings and afternoons. Great opportunity to have fun and put some extra income in your pocket. Email email@example.com - 813-634-6215.
ASSISTED LIVING CAREGIVERS, HOME HEALTH AIDS, LPN's, DIETARY SERVICES, FLOOR TECH, HOUSEKEEPERS
Sun Towers Retirement Community, 101 Trinity Lakes Drive, Sun City Center offers open positions for:
Assisted Living Caregivers and Home Health Aides, LPNs- Days/ Nights, Dietary Servers, Full Time Floor Tech and Housekeeper. Please apply at the front desk if you enjoy working with seniors and are committed to providing great customer service. Please apply at the front desk if you enjoy working with seniors and are committed to providing great customer service.
CERTIFIED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN NEEDED
No experience/ will train, Part time/full time, $10.50 - $12.50 per hour. Send resume to Suncity@superiorcarepharmacy.net or contact pharmacy at (813) 511-2999
CROSSING GUARDS NEEDED: HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
The Crossing Guard Program is seeking energetic and reliable candidates for a rewarding opportunity to serve the children of Hillsborough County. This program is a part-time, split shift position which offers Florida Retirement System benefits. If you are looking for part-time employment with a highly respected law enforcement agency and a predictable schedule, this is the opportunity.Information
Shifts: 2 Shifts per day - 6:50 a.m to 8:05 a.m. and 1:40 p.m. to 2:25 p.m. Days: Monday through Friday No holidays or weekends. Pay: $11.86 per hour 10 hours per week 20 hours per paycheck Uniform: You wear your own white shirt with black pants and black shoes. Equipment: We provide the safety vest, stop paddle, raincoat and whistle. Training: You will be trained for 3 days by a certified trainer. There is a 1 day mandatory yearly training. Minimum Qualifications:
Must be in good physical condition, No criminal history, Possess a Florida driver license or identification card, Ability to communicate instructions in English, Submit to drug screening and fingerprinting. Applications available online - www.hcso.tampa.fl.us - Click on “Careers” Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office - Attention: Crossing Guard Program PO Box 3371 Tampa, Fl 33601
Phone: (813) 247-8141 or (813) 247-8195, Fax: (813) 242-1813 “Protecting Crossing Guard Office: (813) 247-8141
DOG WALKER - PET CAREGIVER NEEDED WITH "ALL ABOUT PAWS"
Must love animals and have experence with caring for dogs and cats. Have reliable transportation and be able to work early mornings (7:30 am). This is apart time position. If you enjoy working with animals and live in the Sun City Center area please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
Florida Nursing MOA - 850-488-0595 - Fl nursing.gov. Volunteer Health Services Exemption, Volunteer needs to work with those below national poverty level (Beth El farm workers earn $3.00 per hour) Renewal fee waived. May have to take CEU’s in HIV/AIDS, Domestic Violence, Medical Errors, Provide documentation
HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY WASTE AND LANDFILL LOCATIONS Part time positions
Located at Hillsborough County Gibsonton and Lithia waste and landfill locations. These position are ideal for folks looking for part-time work. Our employee runs a window at the Scale house. When a vehicle pulls up to make a dump, our person will greet them, provide instructions and print out a ticket showing the weight of their vehicle. The work schedule varies from 4-8 hours per shift during the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Some weeks may be as little as 1 shift and other weeks as much as 3-4 shifts. The pay is $10.00 per hour. If you think this opportunity may benefit your residents, please share and have them call me at 813-221-1222 or email me. Adam A. Mainzer, SHRM-CP, ASA-CSP & TSC Adam Mainzer <email@example.com>
SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS NEEDED
Are you looking for a flexible opportunity that allows you to remain active within the community? Kelly Education® is looking for talented individuals to fill substitute teacher positions. These flexible positions can be full time or part-time, creating an excellent source of supplemental income. While helpful, no teaching experience necessary- only a desire to positively impact the lives of children. Perks include: Flexible schedule, weekly pay, ability to choose when and where you work, and even a rewards programs as an extra “thank you”! Requirements: 2 professional letters of reference, a resume and have a minimum of a High School Diploma. For more information about Kelly Education, please contact our office today by emailing 20JM@kellyservices.com. Please visit hcsd.appone.com to start the registration process today! With your assistance, we can truly make a difference!
Please note: Hillsborough County Schools and Kelly Education follow all COVID-19 precautions.
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.